incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Richards <mricha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][wiki] Migration (was Re: Who Wants to build OpenOffice?)
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 00:00:35 GMT
One lurking question (suppose its also a decision) is content wise is there
a plan to transition the content on the current OO.org wiki over
to confluence? I'm gathering there are some licensing/community related
issues with doing so. But it seems kind of redundant/confusing to have two
wikis for one project. I thought OOOUsers would contain similar information
to what is now on the OpenOffice.org wiki?

--
--Matt