incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Guy Waterval <waterval....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO fr-documentation project
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 08:37:59 GMT
Hello Eric,

Many thanks and happy to work with your team

> Again, a big Thank you for your donation !

If you speak about the documentation, I would say that it's more easy for me
to do a "gift" in french. You know that each one who will really reuse it
must also invest in it (corrections, traduction, etc.). It appears more as
an equilibrated game in which your production gets a more value and all
parts are winning, it's ok and not frustrant even if you have invested a
large party of your free time in your project. For a documentation in
English, which is more directly usable, it's a more delicate question. I
think it's more difficult for english writers, and I can understand it. It's
perhaps more difficult to reach the equilibrated game in this case.

If you speak about my participation to your costs, I consider it as a normal
thing.

A+

--

gw