incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Need a volunteer for the Bugzilla templates
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:07:05 GMT
Wonder if there was any inroads in the costumization of BZ so far the CSS
files are here:
http://openoffice.org/bugzilla/skins/contrib/OpenOffice.org/index.css
and here:
http://openoffice.org/bugzilla/skins/contrib/OpenOffice.org/global.css
http://openoffice.org/bugzilla/skins/contrib/OpenOffice.org/IE-fixes.css
http://openoffice.org/bugzilla/skins/contrib/OpenOffice.org/buglist.css
http://openoffice.org/bugzilla/skins/contrib/OpenOffice.org/yui/calendar.css
http://openoffice.org/bugzilla/skins/contrib/OpenOffice.org/admin.css

one of the core changes is the OOo blue which is #86C2E6
our logo is: http://openoffice.org/branding/images/bannerlogo.png
however the new one should be used:
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/images/ooo-logo.png

Check from the line here: 377 from global.css