incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Diploma thesis: a survey about Oracle's care of the OpenOffice.org community (and not LibreOffice)
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 20:39:49 GMT
On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Jorg Schmidt <joesch04@web.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  Dave Fisher wrote:
>
> > DId this individual's academic advisor give any input on how
> > to conduct an unbiased survey? I think not.
> >
> > Really the survey was very repetitive and only about Oracle
> > and OpenOffice.org. I didn't get far enough before I noticed
> > it was asking the same questions over and over. Maybe in
> > German there are subtle differences. I didn't get to
> > questions about LIbreOffice or Apache at all.
>
> +1
>

> Greetings
> Jorg

I doubt this questionaire is really on the right time, so far there has been
comparison about loyalty to oracle which doesnt apply anymore since we are
now under Apache so the questions should be rewritten.

At the same time, I think it fuels the discussion about LO/OOo which I hope
that we are over that for the most part.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol