incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From the mad doctor kaeding <the.mad.doctor.kaed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: change UI font size
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 16:51:28 GMT
I have tried setting a font substitution Andale Sans UI -> something
else, and it would
not take it.  I have tried going into the options and adjusting the
scaling, but it has
no effect on the UI font.  I have tried all possible configuration
options with no success.

Would someone please point to the place in the source code where the size
of the UI font is set?  Thank you.