incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From the mad doctor kaeding <the.mad.doctor.kaed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re : change UI font size
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 17:32:56 GMT
The users on the user list sent me to this (dev) list.
I use linux with KDE 3.5.  Un/selecting "use system font"
has no effect.  Adding font replacements has no effect.
I tried the scaling options, but they only affect the
document I am editing, not the UI.

Please tell me, where in the source code is the size of
the UI font set?