incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <>
Subject [WWW] OOo accepted projects websites have been backed up (svn checkout) to my Apache area
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 21:15:06 GMT
OK, I've done another svn checkout for the curretn OOo "accepted projects"
and the put the web info (actually what the OOo site calls "source code"
which could be a LOT of stuff), and these are now residing in

available to those with shell access to

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and
 on which it is impossible to be silent."
                                                   -- Victor Hugo