incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [WWW] OOo accepted projects websites have been backed up (svn checkout) to my Apache area
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 21:15:06 GMT
OK, I've done another svn checkout for the curretn OOo "accepted projects"
and the put the web info (actually what the OOo site calls "source code"
which could be a LOT of stuff), and these are now residing in

/home/kschenk/OOoAcceptedProjects

available to those with shell access to people.apache.org

MzK

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and
 on which it is impossible to be silent."
                                                   -- Victor Hugo