incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][wiki] Migration (was Re: Who Wants to build OpenOffice?)
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 21:52:32 GMT
Hi again--

Uh...any possibility you could dig up this e-mail of procedures and wiki-ize
it? Or maybe I could go looking for it and get this done tomorrow assuming I
could make sense of it. <groan>

Truthfully I hadn't been keeping up with Terry's posts. I did see he was
leaving but didn't know when, and well...confusion. It is truly critical to
finalize the wiki cut-over -- the sooner the better in my mind.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org
> wrote:

> Terry had prepared an analysis of what is involved here somewhere.  It was
> a pretty long e-mail with decision points and also previous e-mails on what
> was required.
>
>  - Dennis

MzK

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and
 on which it is impossible to be silent."
                                                   -- Victor Hugo