incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki in productive use? was: A systematic approach to IP review?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:25:59 GMT
Hello. Yes, I'm a bit behind on things.

What has happened with the test of Confluence for the OOo wiki use instead
of media wiki.

I read through Terry's notes which apply to MediaWiki (the site referenced
here), but, well, does anyone know what the current status of THAT test is.
Does this yet again merit further discussion? It is rather critical that we
get going with an actual wiki setup.

In the past I have NEVER been involved with that at all though, so I'm
rather lost on what should be done.

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 2:16 AM, Raphael Bircher <r.bircher@gmx.ch> wrote:

> Hi Jürgen
>
> Am 19.09.11 10:44, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
>
>> 7) Goal should be for anyone today to be able to see what work remains for
>> IP clearance, as well as for someone 5 years from now to be able to tell
>> what we did. Tracking this on the community wiki is probably not good
>> enough, since we've previously talked about dropping that wiki and going to
>> MWiki.
>> talked about it yes but did we reached a final decision?
>>
>> The migrated wiki is available under http://ooo-wiki.apache.org/**wiki<http://ooo-wiki.apache.org/wiki>and
can
>> be used. Do we want to continue with this wiki now? It's still not clear
>> for
>> me at the moment.
>>
>> But we need a place to document the IP clearance and under
>> http://ooo-wiki.apache.org/**wiki/ApacheMigration<http://ooo-wiki.apache.org/wiki/ApacheMigration>we
have already some
>> information.
>>
> As I know, the wiki is not in productive us yet. We have first to ask the
> infra for the go! And than to switch the dns from wiki services to
> ooo-wiki.apache.org. I take Infrastructure into the mail
>
> Greetings Raphael
>

>> Juergen
>>

> --
> My private Homepage: http://www.raphaelbircher.ch/

MzK

"There is no such thing as coincidence."
           -- Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Rule #39