incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject re-routing of OOO issues from current OOo site: was "LibreOffice and Apache OpenOffice.org one year later"
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:50:27 GMT
Hi--

Well, since I felt directing folks to the "current" (Apache) issue link was
fairly critical, and couldn't wait for an en masse correction (whenever that
might occur) of some areas on the current OOo site, I did waht I could in
directing users to the "current" issue location.

from current OOo main -> "I need help" (support.openoffice.org) -> Issue
Tracker (now goes to Apache)

If you do a search on "issues" on the current site, the old pre-search page
from the QA project of course comes up, but hopefully this change will at
least get a majority of users where they need to go.

MzK

"There is no such thing as coincidence."
           -- Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Rule #39