incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [WWW] current OOo incubator areas now backed up to my Apache area
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 21:18:03 GMT
OK, I've done another svn checkout for the current OOo "incubator projects"
and the put the web info, and these are now residing in

/home/kschenk/OOoIncubatorProjects

available to those with shell access to people.apache.org

Thanks a million to Dave for the initial creation of the scripts...though I
did modify fetch-all...for the application.

MzK

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and
 on which it is impossible to be silent."
                                                   -- Victor Hugo