incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <khir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set up of ooo-ja-general@incubator.apache.org
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 08:10:01 GMT
Hi eric,

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 4:58 PM, eric b <eric.bachard@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> -1 from me, for the following reasons :
>
> - we should define something general, for all the locales in the same time,
> but not one and another one .. and so on.
> - no precipitation is better : not everybody understood how to create and
> even propose a new project, re replace the existing NLC one.
> - how does this work ? K. Hirano asks, and will manage everything alone ?
No.  I can not do it alone.  We will discuss how to manage things on
the list with Japanese users and contributors.
I don't propose creation of a native language project.
I am proposing creation of a list where Japanese AOOo users and AOOo
developers and AOOo contributors can understand Apache OpenOffice.org
project and discuss how to make AOOo the product and community better
"in Japanese" to involve Japanese users and contributors who don't
read English.

Thanks,
khirano