incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <>
Subject Re: Migration of the JA Community Forum
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 02:29:00 GMT
Hi Terry, Drew and all,

Thank you.  Kudos goes to you.

> Drew and I are doing this work and are migrating your forum to the Apache
> Infrastructure.  You can see the last migration copy of the JA forum at

Thanks.  I can see.

> This includes the upgrade to v3.0.9. and the snapshot was taken at UTC 11:00
> today (that is 5 hrs ago).

Thank you for taking snapshots so frequently.

> There are some fine details of governance that we need to formalise, but
> from the comments of the two project Mentors who have contributed to this
> thread, I believe that there should be no reason for foral and parpy to
> resign.  We should continue to offer support to Japanese users of
>, LibreOffice and of course any Apache Open Office release.
> I hope that this answers your question.

Yes.  Thanks for your answers.  They are good news!

Now can you tell me where we are now with regard to "Migration of the
live service from Oracle to Apache infrastructure."?
We are expecting, 24 hrs before DNS cut-over, "Bring Current Prod
offline for ~3 hrs," right?

I am sure you will tell us when the cut-over happen :)
Then I can tell Japanese users, Japanese forum
registered users and Japanese public about it in Japanese.

View raw message