incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Thiebaud <>
Subject Re: Top posting is bad
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:20:21 GMT
On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Rob Weir <> wrote:
> For example, Lotus Notes (which I have by default on my desktop) does
> not collapse quoted sections, so using it for following the list was a
> nightmare.  Gmail is much better in that regard and is what I use now.

Actually auto-folding is actually a bit evil too... it help hide the
cruft when you read... which is great, but it also make people
'forget' to scrub the unnecessary pieces when they post... because
they don't see/otice them.

Point in case are the 20 lines after your signature in your previous post....

View raw message