incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fabien DOBAT <fabien.do...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LINUX-BUILD] Developer Education -- Building on Linux event starts now
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 11:59:30 GMT
Hello world

I am currently in training with OpenOffice.org and I'm trying to compile
Apache OpenOffice.org.

I try the first time since
http://svn-master.apache.org/repos/test/joes/ooo/trunk/main without success
Even after adding l10n and add most of the missing files.

So I recently downloaded the new link from AOOO (
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/source.html)

So I creat a source_config a the racine of AOOo and enter (before main and
extras):

[repositories]
extras=active
main=active
extras/l10n=active

Then, I copy the Repository.mk and RepositoryFixes.mk to my extras/l10n :

http://tmp.janik.cz/RepositoryFixes.mk
http://tmp.janik.cz/Repository.mk

And i do :

./configure --disable-gtk --disable-odk --with-lang=fr
./bootstrap
source LinuxX86Env.Set.sh
dmake (in the root folder)

And all this is being compiled, no errors this time.

Thank you to Erib and paveljanik for helping me to understand some errors
when compiling.

Hoping myself clearly expressed, I wish you a good day and keep you informed
of any errors.

--
Cordialement,
Fabien DOBAT.