incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andor E <eymux2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [EXT][DISCUSS] Including Groovy as a scripting language
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 07:43:06 GMT
I'm working on a local copy. So far I haven't changed much code in the
extension. The extender is a separate project, because it could be be
used without the extension.

Given time I'm planning to add a better code editor. But first I have
to overcome some idiotic problems in Eclipse.

Greetings

eymux