incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andor E <eymux2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [EXT][DISCUSS] Including Groovy as a scripting language
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 07:02:14 GMT
Hi,
I'm currently working on updating the Groovy for OpenOffice.org
extension. I already have included the latest Groovy library.
Currently I'm writing an extender, that allows to access functions and
properties without imports and casts. I still have to overcome a few
stumbling blocks, but I hope to have something up for release soon.

Greetings

eymux