incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Janík <Pa...@Janik.cz>
Subject Re: [LINUX-BUILD] Developer Education -- Building on Linux event starts now
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 18:13:53 GMT
Hi,

On Sep 8, 2011, at 7:46 PM, Mathias Bauer wrote:

> Thanks for the heads-up, I already discovered that the build doesn't
> work.

excuse me, but what doesn't work for you now?

With the current tree (revision 1166829 now), without --with-lang, the build should work.

With --with-lang, it only works with proper source_config. The patch sent should workaround
it (by brutal perl hack).

> What's the status with "source_config"? Do we still need it, do we
> *want* to use it? The new build system doesn't need it, so probably
> ditching source_config and hard coding "main" and "extras" somewhere in
> the perl ball of mud would be an option.

The patch sent does exactly that. It gets the repo (it is main) path by requesting the path
to module vcl, and hardcodes ../extras as another repository.
--
Pavel Janík