incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 00:13:33 GMT

On 8 Sep 2011, at 00:04, Dave Fisher wrote:

> +1, they are when a few individuals dominate the conversation making it difficult for
consensus to build or solutions to be defined. Instead we went round and round.

Agreed. It would be wonderful if responses could amplify the part of proposals that is good
rather than focussing on what is wrong and going on to attempt to discredit the source.  Answers
on policy and non-code questions are going to take the accumulation of wisdom from multiple
sources.

S.