incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wanda Phillips <wetcoastwri...@me.com>
Subject Catching up
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 15:36:50 GMT
I've come over from the Open Office authors mailing list and but am finding the pace of discussion
a tad overwhelming. I haven't had time to absorb what's going on in my own life, let alone
on these lists.
I'd like to work on the documentation in spite of the madness in my own life, but wading through
the various threads has thinned my enthusiasm some.

Wanda
...in order to understand the true nature of reality, we must realize that nothing ever really
happens.
Khenpo Tsultrim Gyamtso, Rinpoche, Sun of Wisdom (Shambhala Publications), 3-4.