incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: 回复: [DISCUSS][wiki] Migration (was Re: Who Wants to build OpenOffice?)
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 02:33:42 GMT
Hi JingDong Cheng!

Welcome to the list!

FYI - I saw in another thread that the Chinese forum may have been fixed today. Please check
it out!

Regards,
Dave

On Sep 7, 2011, at 7:21 PM, 陈京东 wrote:

> Hi Dennis,
>
> Thank you so much! This email has answered my question why I can't visit the Chinese
community forum of Apache OOo. At present Apache OOo is a test instance, and it is in the
stage of the cut over and definition, for me it is pretty normal not to browse the Chinese
Forum page. Of course, I hope that I'm not a passer, :-) hehe! but I am willing to do something
for AOOo and looking forward to being a member of the Committers(I know, due to my contribution).
So, first I plan to fix some OOo bugs as informal developer, and actively participate the
community forum. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself simply, I'm a c++ developer, by now there
are several years of experiences developing office suite, still working for the RedOffice
CH2000 Company. Thanks again!

> JingDong Chen
>
> --
> MSN:   blue_chenjd@hotmail.com
> Email: chenjingdong@redoffice.com
>

> 于 2011-9-6 5:25, Dennis E. Hamilton 写道:
>> [I am *intentionally* breaking this thread off of the building OOo one]
>>
>> The OpenOffice.org wiki version reachable on Apache OOo is a test instance and has
not been kept synchronized with the OpenOffice.org "master" as far as I know.  Changes there
will be lost when we do a production cut-over.  (We have not staged a cut-over and staging
is not defined yet.)  It is a MediaWiki though.

useful to record your thoughts on OOOUSER in conjunction with Kay Schenk's matrix at M https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/OOo-to-ASF-site-recommendation>.

>> Finally, at the hands-on level, I believe Terry would welcome more assistance.
>>
>> You wouldn't happen to know how to administer and preserve the OO.o Mailing List
system would you? [Private joke [;<) but I wish it weren't]