incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [wiki] Migration - A TerryE Clipping Collection [LONG]
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 21:21:57 GMT
If you have a server, then you can always setup your own confluence for free, or buy a personal
limited license for $10 for 10 users.

Apache CWiki is on a version 3.4 while the current version is 3.5.

See http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/try.jsp

Atlassian has a sandbox as well: http://sandbox.onconfluence.com/display/ds/Plugins+Installed+on+this+Confluence+Site

This link might help: http://www.atlassian.com/search/?query=mediawiki

HTH,