incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject [LINUX-BUILD] Developer Education -- Building on Linux event starts now
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 11:49:07 GMT
Hi Michael,

thanks for your feedback :)

On my side, I'm testing something who seems to work, but I need
confirmation (build in progress on Windows). The idea was triggered
by Fabien Dobat remark (a student trying to build with me), because
of a bad  gb_REPOS

then I found two issues, one in set_soenv.in and one in solenv/inc/
settings.mk

If I add the files and the instructions Pavel Janik told me, I got a
build who started, and a l10n directory found (remains a strange
issue in comphelper though).

See:  http://ftp.educoo.org/home/ericb/patches/apache_ooo/sources_trunk/

1) put and apply the patch from the same location (as the same level
as main and extras
2) copy source_config
3) copy the Repository*.mk inside extras

Thanks to Pavel Janik for his help and his patience  :-)

Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə
Education Project: