incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Is it worth looking at Confluence Wiki Again?
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 03:40:02 GMT

 Hello TJ;

 Just looking "for fun" at the conversion tool:

 https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/UWC/UWC+Mediawiki+Notes

 Particularly the featues section:

 Templates would certainly be trouble.
 Math macros are supported, but we need to install the
 Latex plugin in Confluence.(Not installed by default)

 Cheers,

 Pedro.