incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Lost in translation
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 06:39:04 GMT
Hi,

Le 3 sept. 11 à 22:53, Rob Weir a écrit :

> On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
> <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>> Hello Cyril,
>>
>> We do not know about translation in native language yet.  We do
>> not know here about the pootle server.
>
> Speak for yourself, Dennis.  We have several list participants here
> who know about Pootle.

FYI, we created, some times ago, a pootle server located at  http://
pootle.educoo.org

It is open, and EducOOo would be proud to help Apache OpenOffice.org.
Just in case o course ...  :-)

> And we have several OOo translators active on this list.  Why would
> you suggest otherwise?
>
>> A question for you:
>> Do you also take care of fr.ooo mailing lists?  Do you know who does?
>>

> You should read a thread before responding.  I already asked Cyril
> this question and he already responded.  That was yesterday.  He said
> he was not involved with the fr.ooo mailing lists and suggested
> talking to Eric Bachard.

My role is simply to create a new team of reliable and trustable
volunteers, to restart the fr project. Since I was one Project Lead,
I was used to project managing, and asked for granted rights, to do
some cleanup.

My idea, was simply to accompany volunteers, until they got enough of
autonomy.

Regards,
Eric

@Cyrill : we could have an IRC chat about that ?  I'll be there
tonight (around 21h30, Paris hour) : channel : #educooo  , server :
irc.freenode.net

--
qɔᴉɹə
Education Project: