incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <>
Subject Re: [OT] What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache project
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 05:26:34 GMT

Le 8 sept. 11 à 01:11, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :

> Eric,
> I understand that it disturbs you that you don't know Hagar's
> "real" name.  That is perfectly clear.
> What I don't understand is what you expect to see done about it.

A healthy community, and clean rules.

>   Hagar confesses to using a pseudonym and chooses not disclose his
> "real" name.

Again, that's his (should I say her ?) choice.

But as PPMC member, I do not accept to not be able to identify
everybody, and I do not accept "voyeurisme" (sorry, french word, but
extremely precise here).

> I don't know anyone here who can do anything about that, or even
> wants to do anything about that.
> Now what?

Well, I will simply unsubscribe, and stop disturbing people  :-)

Have a nice day,

Education Project:
Projet OOo4Kids :
L'association EducOOo :