incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Set up of ooo-ja-general@incubator.apache.org
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 07:58:55 GMT
Hi,

-1 from me, for the following reasons :

- we should define something general, for all the locales in the same
time, but not one and another one .. and so on.
- no precipitation is better : not everybody understood how to create
and even propose a new project, re replace the existing NLC one.
- how does this work ? K. Hirano asks, and will manage everything
alone ?  (Id prefer see a group of people)

e.g. : for French project, I asked (as representative), in the name
of other people (got 3 or 4 already). Those people will manage it,
but not me.

But maybe I'm too strict or even plain wrong. Please correct me in
this case.

Regards
Eric Bachard

--