incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From <speter...@wasatchecon.com>
Subject Financial spreadsheet templates in .ods format
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 23:00:35 GMT
I have put together a collection of OO Calc spreadsheet files with
templates for common financial analysis worksheets. I basically found the
worksheets at public sites on the web in Excel format and have saved them
to ods format and reviewed to make sure the calculations still function
properly.  I think having templates like these accessible at the main OO
site could help encourage migration to Calc from other spreadsheet
products.

Is a template "repository", so to speak, being considered; and what would
be needed as far as license/attribution?

Cheers,

Scott Peterson
Wasatch Economic Research
Portland, OR