incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wanda Phillips <wetcoastwri...@me.com>
Subject Re: Catching up
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 16:26:59 GMT
Yes, thanks Rob, the emails sort of get filtered on my iPad version of an e-mail reader. Sometimes
just figuring out which thread I should be trying to follow has been difficult. I really didn't
get what a ballyhoo this move meant.

I've just started a new job, so the combination of changes are really spinning me about. I
look forward to contributing and with the recent thread about the effect of Symphony on the
I terrace, think that it's a perfect storm. Might just be the right time to make the structural
changes you were suggesting, Jean.

Wanda
...in order to understand the true nature of reality, we must realize that nothing ever really
happens.
Khenpo Tsultrim Gyamtso, Rinpoche, Sun of Wisdom (Shambhala Publications), 3-4.
of discussion a tad overwhelming. I haven't had time to absorb what's going on in my own life,
let alone on these lists.
>> I'd like to work on the documentation in spite of the madness in my own life, but
wading through the various threads has thinned my enthusiasm some.