incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Re : [Discuss] Lost in translation
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 06:03:12 GMT
Hi Rob,

Le 4 sept. 11 à 00:10, Rob Weir a écrit :

> On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
> <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>> We didn't know to contact JB or Sophie.
>>

> Please stop saying "we don't know".

The right people to contact are Louis, and Stefan Taxhet.  They got
the admin rights, in a lot of projects.

> It is really annoying to those who do. I'm sure that you have no
> firm basis for believing that no one on the list knows how to
> contact Sophie.
> How could you possibly?

Please do not expect anything from those people : they used the fr
project to make LibreOffice and TDF propaganda (the de project did
the same), and their goal is only to derivate the OpenOffice.org
trademark. At the end, to avoid forwarding the leadership, they
removed the possibility to manage the project, I'd say poisoning it.

That's simply why I was searching reliable and trustable volunteers,
to continue / reset the fr project a "sunstainable" way.

Lot of NLC projects are in the same situation, and Apache
OpenOffice.org mentors should consider as extremely urgent to take
care about them.

> Of course, you could just say "I don't know", but in that case,
> what's the point?

Stefan is Simon Phipps friend in the background.
Sophie belongs to Louis's friends list.
What I don't know is about Louis and TDF in the background.

Maybe you see better why everything is blocked now ?

Reminder : the main goal of LibreOffice people is to derivate the
OpenOffice.org trademark. That's the reason why I'd like to read more
often " LibreOffice is NOT OpenOffice.org"

Back to my concern, the Education Project received a lot of bad
knocks Sophie Gautier and her Friends. Because it was one of the most
promising project (and one of the most active) in OpenOffice.org.
Control it belongs to a long time strategic plan.  Please have a look
at :  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/US-Marketing/
Projects/LibOEducation

And you'll see everything is ready since a long time, and what the
real objective is. I just hope you understand why continue the
OpenOffice.org Education Project, and maintain seriously the NLC
project inside Apache OpenOffice.org is essential...

Now you got the keys, and I'll stay silencious. Promised  :-)

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə