incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: a question for #i117804# differentiate between ENABLE_CAIRO and ENABLE_CAIRO_CANVA
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:30:15 GMT
Am 22.09.2011 10:35, schrieb Shao Zhi Zhao:

> hi,
>
> In the change of vcl340fixes: #i117804# differentiate between ENABLE_CAIRO
> and ENABLE_CAIRO_CANVA…
> in file of set_soenv.in
>
> there are 4 new lines added
> +ToFile( "DISABLE_SAXON",		 "@DISABLE_SAXON@", "e" );
> +ToFile( "DISABLE_HUNSPELL",		 "@DISABLE_HUNSPELL@", "e" );
> +ToFile( "DISABLE_HYPHEN",		 "@DISABLE_HYPHEN@", "e" );
> +ToFile( "DISABLE_LIBWPD",		 "@DISABLE_LIBWPD@", "e" );
> +
>
> This changed is aimed to disable these three 3rd party modules?
> And what is the reserve unit for these 3rd party modules or they will be
> removed in AOOo?

We don't have replacements for them yet; we will need replacements for
hunspell and hyphen for sure and that will be one of the hardest part of
the "copyleft replacements". We won't get a replacement for libwpd and
we should look for a replacement for saxon, that shouldn't be so hard.

Regards,
Mathias