incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: hwpfilter/source/ksc5601.h - header from GNU c library
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 07:52:09 GMT
Hi Pedro,

thanks for the investigation.

What you are proposing are exactly the changes which I have made locally
to integrate the new header file and to prepare a corresponding patch.
Additionally, I deleted everything in the header file which is not used
in our source code. Thus, only the two records are left over. I also
changed the type of the record entries to <const hchar>.

Best regards, Oliver.