incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <>
Subject Re: Wiki status and freeze date?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 22:48:03 GMT

The initial load was sometime in Aug -- I just looked this up but now
don't remember the EXACT date, no one has access (old accounts do not
work and new ones can't be created as near as I can tell). We are now,
with Terry's leaving, JUST now getting back to the wiki discussion...see
the "Wiki in productive use?" thread.

I did indeed notice lots of activity on the current wiki for the "es"
area. My advice is to just keep doing what you're doing there and at
some point we will of course need to "catch up".

On 09/28/2011 05:34 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> I want to know since when is the wiki in the apache server been on the
> server. Is there any plans to sync it with the one on the
> I got some ongoing work and would need to sync it down to the apache
> location at
> Regards

"There is no such thing as coincidence."
            -- Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Rule #39

View raw message