incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Editorial Calendar for the project Blog
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:19:11 GMT
On 9/28/2011 11:58 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
...snip...
> Andy Brown and I volunteered to be Admins for the blog. Here are the steps to become
an author.

Thanks, Dave!

One note: once the podling gets some more posts out there, we'll likely
also need volunteers (with accounts on blogs.a.o) to moderate comments -
otherwise they never get posted in most installs.

Several of the other blogs there have all comments moderated, with small
groups of volunteers periodically moderating through anything useful,
and deleting or spamming the rest.

- Shane