incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Is it worth looking at Confluence Wiki Again?
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:29:50 GMT
On 9/27/2011 12:21, Rob Weir wrote:
> So obviously there is limited volunteer bandwidth to migrate the wiki.
>   And I've heard from several people, on and off the list, that much of
> what is on the wiki is not very useful.
>
> Is there any way we can prioritize the effort?
>
> For example:
>
> 1) Is there any way to get page hit stats to see what pages are most
> accessed?  If not already instrumented could we add Google Analytics
> for a couple of weeks?

There was a "top-ten" dynamic page list on the wiki main page. Clayton
removed it last March, on the grounds that it loaded the server too
heavily. I will try to reactivate it on the Apache copy, and see if it
yields any useful stats. (Please ignore any loud noises from the server
room.)

IIRC, the Basic Guide topped the list.

--
/tj/