incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject [LINUX-BUILD] Details of Fedora 14 and 15 x68_64 build
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 02:36:02 GMT
As of Repo version 1175305 I can Build on Fedora 14 and 15 x86_64.

Thank you Ariel for helping me get the first one completed.

I found that there is a problem trying to to build hsqldb using java 1.7
due to the build.xml only having targets for java up to 1.6 so I
switched back to 1.6 for the complete build.

Starting with a Fedora "basic desktop" install.

I used yum to install the packages listed on the Fedora build
instructions [1].

I needed to add librsvg2-devel and junit4.

I downloaded unowinreg.dll from here [2] and copied into
ooo-trunk/main/external/unowinreg/

from ooo-trunk/main

autoconf
./configure --enable-verbose
./bootstrap
source LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh
cd instsetoo_native && build --all --html

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Fedora_Build_Instructions
[2] http://tools.openoffice.org/unowinreg_prebuild/680/

Best regards,
Carl