incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <carl.mar...@codebuilders.net>
Subject Re: Updating the status page
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 21:54:09 GMT
Hi Rob,

I think the svn co should be "https" instead of "http" for committers.

I just went through the steps and added links to the monthly incubator
status reports in that section. They are links to the page that includes
all projects for the month [1]. The project page updated after about 30
minutes.

I for one have not been back to the status page since the incubation
started. We sure have a lot of pages to update :)

There may be some items under 'Mentor-related responsibility/oversight'
that may be completed?

I would be glad to do additional updates if anyone sees anything more or
scheduled things like the status reports.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2011

Best regards,
Carl