incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject [LINUX-BUILD] mingw32 error
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 01:29:29 GMT
Hi all,

I'm attempting a build on a fresh Fedora 15 x86-64 box using SVN version
1173422

I have installed the prerequisites listed on [1]. With a notable
exception of using Oracle JDK 1.7.0.

Running "autoconf" from the "main" directory I get this error:

checking for external/unowinreg/unowinreg.dll... configure: WARNING: not
found, will be cross-built using mingw32
configure: error: for rebuilding unowinreg.dll you need the mingw32 C++
compiler.
          Specify mingw32 g++ executable name with --with-mingwin.
          Or use prebuilt one from
http://tools.openoffice.org/unowinreg_prebuild/680/ and
          put it into external/unowinreg

I'm not sure why I would need mingw32 C++ if I have gcc c++.

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Fedora_Build_Instructions

Thanks,
Carl