incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [solved] Build braker on Mac OS X
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2011 17:12:19 GMT
Moin,

it seems that configure wasn't updated in the repo and in fact I
remember that we agreed that this is the sane approach. So we should
make clear in the build instructions that our process has changed: the
first thing to do after getting the source or pulling a change of
configure.in is calling "autoconf", not calling "configure".

IMHO we also should remove "configure" from the repository so that it is
no longer tracked.

Regards,
Mathias