incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: AOOo can't save passwort protected file
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 08:01:29 GMT
Hi Dennis

Thank you for the test too

Am 16.09.11 03:19, schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
> I can't confirm with an AOOo Build, but I did check the OOO-dev 3.4 on win32 to see if
the problem existed previously.  I was able to password protect (encrypt) a simple Writer
document.  It saved and opened fine (after I gave the password again.
So this is maybe a regression
> What was interesting to me was that OO.o 2.4.1 (Novell Edition) failed to open the document
and never got to recognizing that it was encrypted.  I got a bad XML message, suggesting that
an encrypted file was being mistakenly opened without decryption first.
I think, that has nothing to do with it.

Greetings Raphael