incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From 陈京东 <chenjingd...@redoffice.com>
Subject Hi everybody!
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:38:44 GMT
Hi all:

I am working for the company, RedFlag2000 (China),  till now my work mainly covers two aspects:
1. To fix bug related to SC,SD and SW module, including the following special areas: Copy&paste,
Slide show, Data filter and so on; 2. Implementing new feature, focusing on data security
of clipboard, which is a kind of data exchange mechanism; I have several years of experiences
in developing Office suite as a c++ developer, there is a strong willing to participate AOOo
community, and render my contribution, Thanks!

Best Regards

JingDong Chen

2011-09-14

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China
北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编/PostCode:100176