incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Move forum & support discussions to ooo-users@
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 14:40:09 GMT
I think the discussion is mostly over, no new items appeared on this list.
Most of the topics repeated again and again.
The proposal :
sufficient to drive further work, I hope no such heated debate will
start again.
According the
*"Proposal #4:*
After the initial committer "import", newly proposed moderators get the
committer state. They must be discussed and voted on at ooo-dev as this
is the standard for all new committers."

The mods and admins needs to discuss things here in ooo-dev list. Why to
move the discussions to users list?

So the move can be do, but no immediate needs for that.