incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Bug reporting, handling rules
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 13:42:08 GMT
Am 09/08/2011 10:37 AM, schrieb Reizinger Zoltán:
> Hi all,
>
> Start again, the my earlier try was alienated.
>
> As a first builds starts, and OOo Bugzilla migrated to Apache, needs to
> think about how we will use it.
>
> On OOo QA site can be found three page which says about issues/bug
> issuing "rules" which the OOo project followed, and Bugzilla was
> customized accordingly:
> http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/project_issues.html
> http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/bug_writing_guidelines.html
> http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/basic_rules.html
>
> This time the bugzilla migrated, could stick to these rules, which
> worked in most cases.
>
> We want to change it?
>
> It is a time to start to think about.
>
> Regards,
> Zoltan

IMHO 3 pages are 2 too much. A single page that describes the howto
should be enough, especially for non-dev's. Normally these just want to
forward a bug, feature request, etc. to us.

BTW:
I don't find a sentence that only English language is accepted to
describe the problem. Surely a chance to add this.

Marcus