incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From 陈京东 <chenjingd...@redoffice.com>
Subject 回复: [DISCUSS][wiki] Migration (was Re: Who Wants to build OpenOffice?)
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 02:21:32 GMT
Hi Dennis,

Thank you so much! This email has answered my question why I can't visit the Chinese community
forum of Apache OOo. At present Apache OOo is a test instance, and it is in the stage of the
cut over and definition, for me it is pretty normal not to browse the Chinese Forum page.
Of course, I hope that I'm not a passer, :-) hehe! but I am willing to do something for AOOo
and looking forward to being a member of the Committers(I know, due to my contribution). So,
first I plan to fix some OOo bugs as informal developer, and actively participate the community
forum. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself simply, I'm a c++ developer, by now there are several
years of experiences developing office suite, still working for the RedOffice CH2000 Company.
Thanks again!

JingDong Chen

--
MSN:   blue_chenjd@hotmail.com
Email: chenjingdong@redoffice.com

于 2011-9-6 5:25, Dennis E. Hamilton 写道:
> [I am *intentionally* breaking this thread off of the building OOo one]
>
> The OpenOffice.org wiki version reachable on Apache OOo is a test instance and has not
been kept synchronized with the OpenOffice.org "master" as far as I know.  Changes there will
be lost when we do a production cut-over.  (We have not staged a cut-over and staging is not
defined yet.)  It is a MediaWiki though.

to record your thoughts on OOOUSER in conjunction with Kay Schenk's matrix at M https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/OOo-to-ASF-site-recommendation>.

> Finally, at the hands-on level, I believe Terry would welcome more assistance.
>
> You wouldn't happen to know how to administer and preserve the OO.o Mailing List system
would you? [Private joke [;<) but I wish it weren't]