incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: [PROPOSAL] Get lazy consensus on to recommend that the trademark permission be granted to BHV publishing GmbH
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 15:03:15 GMT
On 9/6/2011 10:43 AM, Peter Junge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been sending this request more than 72 hours ago, but didn't
> receive any reply. Is something missing?

No - it's just as an all-volunteer organization, we often ask for a week
minimum to review requests.

We're happy to allow this use of the OpenOffice.org marks for this book
and the directly related uses described below.

Good luck with your publishing - and we hope the Apache OpenOffice
podling has some new releases for you to write about soon!

- Shane Curcuru
   VP, Brand Management
   The Apache Software Foundation