incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 01:38:38 GMT

On 09/04/2011 02:23 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Terry Ellison<Terry@ellisons.org.uk>  wrote:
>> On 04/09/11 18:01, Rob Weir wrote:
> If you do not own the hardware, the domain name and the trademark,
> then you are operating at the pleasure of those who do own these
> things.  That might feel like autonomy, but that is illusory.  If you
> want to see what autonomy looks like, look at http://www.oooforum.org/

where sadly nothing happens for years until the one person able to do
anything significant finally decides to make a change.....  I see,
therefore, far more spam and other things there than at the user forum.
Yet, years later, nothing has been done to improve things.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php