incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Symbols and Logo Artwork [Was Re: [PROPOSAL] Get lazy consensus ...]
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 01:17:23 GMT
Am 07.09.2011 01:33, schrieb Dave Fisher:

> On Aug 30, 2011, at 5:46 PM, Peter Junge wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> I have an SVG and a EPS version of the logo on my hard disk. Unfortunately, they
were never made publicly available. If someone can point me on what to do with them, I would
be happy to getting them online. Don't know if there's any copyright issue related to it.

> I saw these committed, and that is great.
>
> Do you have the artwork for the blue circle symbol with the seagulls?

Only a SVG that is already in the SVN.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/site/trunk/content/openofficeorg/www/trademark/symbol_color.svg