incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: MarkMail Archive of legacy OOo lists
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 23:52:34 GMT
The official mailing list archives - which Apache infra hosts, and hence
we know (as an organization) will be maintained - are at:

   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/

MarkMail knows about Apache and has been very helpful in the past for
requests when they know they come from an Apache project.  I think
having the bulk of all public Apache lists in their server is a
marketing point for their products.

- Shane

On 9/6/2011 7:47 PM, drew wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-09-06 at 19:01 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
>> I'm not sure if everyone knows about this.  On the users/discuss list
>> some appeared unaware of it:
>>
>> http://openoffice.markmail.org/
>>
>> All the posts are archived, for 332 OOo mailing lists, nearly 1.7
>> million posts, going back to July 2000.

Darn!  apache.m.o only has "Searching 738 lists and 7,176,053 messages.
First list started in February 1995."