incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][wiki] Migration (was Re: Who Wants to build OpenOffice?)
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 23:05:07 GMT
On 9/6/2011 18:03, drew wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-09-06 at 17:30 -0400, TJ Frazier wrote:
>> On 9/6/2011 13:43, Matt Richards wrote:
>>> Well, I thought Terry has resigned from the project according to another
>>> thread, leaving the wiki migration at a bit of a stand still. Figured I
>>> could step in and pick up where he left off on this. Am I able to, as a
>>> non-contributor reach out to Apache Infra on this (from what I read it seems
>>> the infra ML are for existing contributors only)? Not sure who all is
>>> involved at this point.
>>
>> As Pedro commented, you don't need a newbie to help with the conversion.
>> But in the long run, I volunteer to learn whatever is needed to support
>> the MW system. All I have to offer is that I am a sysop on the live
>> wiki,
>
> You have root level access to the current box in Hamburg?
>
> Thanks,
>
> //drew

Sorry, no. AFAIK, only Clayton had that (and possibly other Bureaucrats;
I see Terry's name on that list, and Andrew Rist, as well.)

I suspect that root access is a separate thing from wiki group rights.
--
/tj/

P.S.: Some of us are not just old, we are antique ... dinosaurs ...
living links with the past ...