incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][wiki] Migration (was Re: Who Wants to build OpenOffice?)
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 21:30:31 GMT
On 9/6/2011 13:43, Matt Richards wrote:
> Well, I thought Terry has resigned from the project according to another
> thread, leaving the wiki migration at a bit of a stand still. Figured I
> could step in and pick up where he left off on this. Am I able to, as a
> non-contributor reach out to Apache Infra on this (from what I read it seems
> the infra ML are for existing contributors only)? Not sure who all is
> involved at this point.

As Pedro commented, you don't need a newbie to help with the conversion.
But in the long run, I volunteer to learn whatever is needed to support
the MW system. All I have to offer is that I am a sysop on the live
wiki, and a lot of specifically useless experience as a systems
programmer on CDC 6000. I can learn PHP, if there is something to do
with it.

I also know the magic words for Linux: "man whatever" :-D  --/tj/